Heather is doing ok. She is starting to run a fever from 101.4 to the 102's. The doctors ran blood tests and everything is looking normal so we aren't sure what the cause of the fever is.
I get to spend the night at home and hopefully get some sleep tonight. I didn't get any sleep last night. Karl is staying with Heather in the hospital tonight. Thank you so much Karl.
Thank you to Sister Barden for relieving me from the hospital so I could take a shower.
Thank you to Sister and Brother Roper for bringing us dinner in the hospital.
Thank you Fraziers for coming to the PICU on Saturday and helping administer a blessing to Heather after we found out the bad news.
Thank you everyone for offering and wanting to help.
We know you love us and we love you too!!
2 comments:
Fevers are so worrisome, I hope and pray she gets well soon. Rest well, sweet Charla. I love you!
I've been dying to come visit but we've had a stomach virus strike at our house. I've been following your blog updates and Karl's facebook updates. I'm so relieved she is improving and you'll be home soon. I'd love to come visit her once the yuck clears here. You are a serious rock star of a mom!
Post a Comment