Hat for Heather
Tunisian crochet purse for Kayla
A princess dress for Kayla
Shawl/ponch with embroidered initials for Heather
Cars pants for Michael.
I made a crocheted hat for Michael but he destroyed it before I got to take a picture of it. Boys!! Oh well.






3 comments:
Beautiful and fun creations!!! You have been busy! Tunisian crochet? Sounds interesting!
What kind of machine do you have that does embroidery? I am hoping to get one next year and want opinions about brands and options!
I have the Brother SE 400. There are lots of options for this machine but it only embroiders 1 4x4 designs at a time. For me this has been fine. I would rather experiment with moving fabric and using different sized frames that allow you to move the frame to a different position without having to move the fabric in the frame. Also, the ones that allow for 5x7 size embroidery are MUCH more expensive. I really like my machine. It does it all. You can still use it as a regular sewing machine with lots of features and add embroidery, appliqué and other embellishments. I also got a great deal of about $350-400 for this machine on ebay which included a warranty. Anyway, I like it alot.
That is neat, Charla! Good for you! Someone as talented and creative as you deserves a good tool to so it with!
Post a Comment