The other night I went to my room to go to bed. Karl was already in bed but woke up when I came in. I had my light on my phone on so I could see where I was going, and it shined in his direction. He said, "woe" sounding startled where we then had the funniest conversation.
I said, "Whatever you weren't asleep anyway." laughingly
He said, " But I wasn't as bright as 3 squirrels."
I said, "What? Squirrels aren't bright."
He said, "Because they make you drink dark."
I said, "How do squirrels make your drink dark?"
He said, "Because they're small, like frogs and spiders."
I said, "You're not making any sense."
He said, "Whatever, your the one who doesn't know the difference between frogs and spiders."
I started laughing at this point.
He said, "What? I can't find my L."
I said, "What for?"
He said, "nothing"
I said, "What do you need your L for?"
He said, "So I can find the end of my face."
I busted up laughing and said you aren't making any sense.
He said, "Whatever, you just don't get it because I'm smart."
That was probably the most coherent part of the conversation. I laughed so hard. I love that he can still surprise me and make me laugh after 15 years of marriage.
2 comments:
LOL!
So funny!
Post a Comment