Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Heather update
Heather has been making progress on slowly coming off of her pain medicine. She is moving her hips and trying to move her legs. I think she is getting frustrated that she can't bend her knees. She had a really rough night last night. She went to bed at 8pm, woke up at 10pm because the cat climbed on her, woke up at 12am because she was uncomfortable, I gave her some pain meds, she woke up at 2am because the cat climbed on her again, I locked the cat in the laundry room this time, and woke up at 4am because she was uncomfortable, I gave her 2 of her pain meds and then she finally slept till 10am. Poor girl. Keep praying for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet girl! So sorry she is so uncomfortable and not sleeping/resting well. And, of course you don't get to rest well, either. Bless you all. We will definitely keep praying for her! We love you!
Post a Comment