Monday, February 13, 2012

Shopping at Costco

I went shopping with the kids at Costco today.  I always forget how cheap you can get lunch there.  I fed me and 2 kids for under 9$.  The kids had a blast watching mom try out all the chairs, until Michael spit on Kayla.  Michael had to go in time out and got a stern talking to about choosing the right and He learned that spitting is not nice.  We went to pick up Heather and he was quick to point out when Heather made a spitting noise.  I had to explain to Michael that it is wrong when Heather does it too.  I asked Heather to stop and she did.  The simple joys HAHA of parenting.

1 comment:

Sparks Haven said...

Fun hearing about this! Thoughts of "been there, done that"......it's a lot more fun remembering later than going through it!